Choosing the right Jemi plan ensures you have the features you need for your site.
The Free plan is great if you're just looking to build a quick landing page and you don't necessarily need a custom domain (i.e. mypage.com).
The Pro plan is great if you DO want a custom domain & want access to advanced integrations like Mailchimp, Google analytics, and more.
The Business plan is great if you want to sell things directly on Jemi. While you can sell things on the Free and Pro plan, Jemi will charge for a 10% and 6% transaction fee (respectively). With the Business plan, there is 0% transaction fee (other than our standard payment processing fees)
You can subscribe to these plans on an annual or monthly billing cycle.
- Full customization features
- E-commerce features with 10% transaction fee
- Limit to 2 pages for site
- Chat & Email support
- Creators & artists on a budget
- Anyone who doesn't mind not having a custom domain
- If you want to start a store without having to pay for a subscription fee
$9/mo billed annually, $12/mo billed monthly
- Everything in Free
- Lower transaction fee (6%)
- Custom domain
- Advanced integrations (Mailchimp, Google Analytics, FB Pixels, etc)
- Priority support
- Students looking to build a professional site
- If you want a decreased transaction fee. Best if you're making between $100-$700 on Jemi
$35/mo billed annually, $49/mo billed monthly
- Everything in Pro
- 0% transaction fees for e-commerce features
- If your sales are over $700/mo on Jemi
If you're an agency that wants to invite team members and perhaps manage more than 25 websites, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may cancel your Jemi Pro or Business subscription at any time. We do not offer return of funds (refunds) or credits on purchases unless required by law, but we reserve the right to do so in our sole and absolute discretion.
If you still have questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Discord to chat with the Jemi team and meet other Jemi users.