We offer a 14-day free trial for our Jemi paid plans so you can try get to know our features before subscribing. To get started, visit jemi.so.
How trials work
You'll have access to all of Jemi's paid features under our Pro or Business plan during the trial.
Here are some things to note about trials:
- You can only have one 14 day trial per Jemi site.
- You'll get access to all Pro/Business plan features during the trial period - Custom domain, SEO metatags, custom logo, advanced integrations, iFrames, contact form, etc.
- You can choose one of our paid plans for your trial - Pro or Business. Read more on the difference here.
- If your trial expires, all of the paid features you used during the trial will no longer be available.
- You cannot transfer trials from one website to another.
What happens when my trial ends?
You'll receive an email 2 days before your trial ends, giving you a chance to consider your next steps. You'll have a few options:
- Upgrade your site - If you want to stay on the Jemi Pro or Business plan, you can attach your payment information so that you can keep all of the advanced paid features.
- Downgrade to a free plan - Once the trial ends, you'll automatically be downgraded to a free plan if you don't attach a payment method before the trial ends. You'll have access to all of Jemi's free features, but all of your paid features will expire.
Start a trial
To start a free trial for your Jemi site, you can go to the Billing page that can be found on the left side bar.